| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Marion, Nc in October is mild at 14.9 °C (58.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly dry. Some 129.3mm (5.1in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:40 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Marion, Nc October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Marion, Nc, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Marion, Nc:
- Bristol/ Tri City, Tn, Usa - 62.5 kms (38.8 miles) NW
- Newport, Tn, Usa - 90 kms (55.9 miles) W
- Knoxville, Tn, Usa - 179.8 kms (111.7 miles) W
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 80.2 kms (49.9 miles) SW
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SW
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 123.9 kms (77 miles) S
- Walhalla, Sc, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) SW
- Burkes Garden, Va, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) NE
- Mount Airy, Nc, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) NE
- Greensboro, Nc, Usa - 185.3 kms (115.1 miles) E
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 129.9 kms (80.7 miles) SE
- Monroe, Nc, Usa - 167.2 kms (103.9 miles) SE
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SE