| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Marion, Nc in March is quite mild at 10.2 °C (50.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.2 °C (37.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in March is 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- The weather in March is very faintly moist. Some 142.2mm (5.6in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 11:20 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Marion, Nc March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Marion, Nc, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Marion, Nc:
- Bristol/ Tri City, Tn, Usa - 62.5 kms (38.8 miles) NW
- Newport, Tn, Usa - 90 kms (55.9 miles) W
- Knoxville, Tn, Usa - 179.8 kms (111.7 miles) W
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 80.2 kms (49.9 miles) SW
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SW
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 123.9 kms (77 miles) S
- Walhalla, Sc, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) SW
- Burkes Garden, Va, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) NE
- Mount Airy, Nc, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) NE
- Greensboro, Nc, Usa - 185.3 kms (115.1 miles) E
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 129.9 kms (80.7 miles) SE
- Monroe, Nc, Usa - 167.2 kms (103.9 miles) SE
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SE